1. If a course cannot be operated according to the
specifications and descriptions originally published and made known to the
applicants or otherwise the course specifications and descriptions as
specified in the application then submitted by Feva Works in applying for
registration and that the applicants decline to accept the revised
arrangements, Feva Works shall refund to the applicants in full or on a
pro-rata basis the course fees and other monies then paid by the applicants
within one month after the applicants have requested for courses fees
2. If a course cannot be operated on the date or at the time specified in the course leaflet or brochure and applicants decline the revised arrangements, Feva Works shall refund in full or on a pro-rata basis the course fees collected to applicants within one month after the applicants have requested for course fees refund.
3. In case of cessation of a course after its commencement, Feva Works shall refund the applicants the course fees and other monies then paid by the applicants on a pro-rata basis within one month after the cessation of the course.
4. If the ENROLMENT number is less than that of the required number, Feva Works reserves the right to cancel any courses, and to make variations to the schedules, contents, venue and mode of delivery of the courses offered. Except for unsuccessful applications or course cancellation, course fees are not refundable. Course Fees paid and places allocated on courses are not transferable after application. No refund or deferral of courses will be allowed once a course has begun.
1. The refund arrangement specified above shall form part of the terms and conditions for the provision of the course by Feva Works to the applicants, and shall be drawn to the attention of all applicants.
2. Feva Works shall refund applicants in accordance with the policies stated above.
3. When processing the refund, applicants must present the original course fee receipt and shall sign to acknowledge the receipt when upon receipt of the refund.
4. The refund may either be in cash or in cheque.
Remarks: Please note that all application for refund will be processing 7 days from the date of application. Feva Works IT Education Centre reserve the right for the refund approval in case of dispute.